Rhapsody Customer Service
- (866) 597-5505
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Rhapsody is an online music service that was started up in 2001. The service is available only for the residents of the United States of America. In 2010 Rhapsody spun off the MTVNetworks and became an independent entity. Rhapsody is not just a huge source of digital music with more than 11 million songs of various genres in stock. Their members have access to award winning editorials and applications for PC, Mac, Mobile and home electronic spaces. The company specializes in helping to get legally-obtained music on the Internet and provides all the necessary tools for playing it.
Rhapsody is ranked 19 out of 859 in Media category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Rhapsody to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Fremont, California, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Garden City, New York, United States
- Buffalo, New York, United States
- Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States
- Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Collinsville, Illinois, United States
- Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Longwood, Florida, United States
- Sawyer, Minnesota, United States